Join Our Mailing List

Click here to join our email list...we promise NOT to send irrelevant spam and we promise NOT to flood your inbox!

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

How Much is that Piggy in the Window?

Yup! That's a distraction!!
Police pull over distracted driver and find a 250 lb. pig in the driver's lap!


I get really upset when I see people with their dog in their lap while driving...how can that NOT be distracting??? I also thought that I had heard it all and seen most...but this takes the cake. Last month (#NationalDistractedDrivingAwarenessMonth) in Minnesota, police pulled over a distracted driver and found a 250 lb. pig in the drivers lap!!!

Just a moment ago I saw a sweatshirt with "I can't fix stupid" on the back....need I say more???

I found the article here at the Dodo.com

And while I can't fix stupid, I can certainly help drivers avoid stupid...check out my new book "Driving While Blind"

No comments:

Post a Comment