Join Our Mailing List

Click here to join our email list...we promise NOT to send irrelevant spam and we promise NOT to flood your inbox!

Monday, February 4, 2019

We're Back!!! Book to be released very soon!

We are back! And we'll have a ton of great articles and posts to share with you...while we've been quiet, we have NOT been asleep at the wheel!

My new book Driving While Blind will be coming out on Amazon very soon, hopefully I will have that done before the end of February, but certainly by early March. We've partnered with some fantastic driving schools (race tracks!) and will be creating a scholarship fund for some lucky young drivers to get professional training...so stay tuned. (Some of the proceeds from the purchase of my book will be going toward funding these scholarships).

I will also be starting a podcast, or a series of podcasts. The first one being (obviously) Driving While Blind hosted on Buzzsprout...the first episodes will be available soon as well and should coincide with the book release.

In the mean time, here's a pic that my copilot took (note the pic is taken from the passenger seat) and I thought I would share...it pretty much sums several phrases; Lake effect snow, blizzard conditions, white out conditions, Driving While Blind!


No comments:

Post a Comment